Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Challenge...

One day I was looking at my large stack of Food Network magazines and my equally large amount of cookbooks, and that got me thinking. "I have a lot of time to kill, and a ridiculous amount of recipes"...I am now admitting that I have not made a meal from each cookbook. It's hurts for me to say so. I have been teased for the non-stop buying of cookbooks, when I haven't even used the ones I have.
Now I am taking these recipes by the melon ballers!
Starting now, I am going to look up a recipe from each magazine/book and get cooking. In the end, I will be able to say that I have used each cookbook!
I am looking forward to this, as I love cooking, and I am determined to finish this challenge. I know it will take me a long time, but I will finish! I will!

This is my library!

Now not all of these are food magazines, but most of them happen to mention food here and there.
Only four of those are not mine. :)

I cannot wait to get started! Already found my first recipe! 

Ready. Set. Cook! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...