Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sirloin Kebabs with Rosemary Sprigs


There are days when I just crave a delicious juicy steak, but I don't want to go through the hassle of cooking it to perfect medium-rare. Cutting it up into small squares really quickens the cooking process, making my life so much easier. Then instead of using boring old skewers, take a couple sturdy sprigs of rosemary and add a completely different level of flavor. I was a little skeptical too, but it was great to have that extra boost of flavor. There was nothing boring about these!






Sirloin Kebabs with Rosemary Sprigs
Everyday with Rachael Ray - Dec 2012 issue

Ingredients:
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2lbs beer sirloin, cubed
6 sturdy rosemary sprigs

Directions:
  1. Combine oil, garlic, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add cubed beef sirloin; refrigerate and let marinade for up to 15 minutes. 
  2. Thread the beef onto the rosemary sprigs, piercing with the stem end. 
  3. Over medium-high heat, grill meat, turning once, 8-10 minutes for medium-rare. 
Serves 6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going
to revisit yet again since i have bookmarked it.

Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.
Also visit my web page - luban

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...